Saturday, February 18, 2006

Life - February 18th 2006

Although I do have my own blog, I haven't posted much about my current life. Just reliving the past. But now I've been posting little thoughts I've had. It's starting to become my journal. Right now I just wanted to say, "life is good." I like it.

I'm still just working to complete college. When I do, it will be one of the happiest days on earth. I'm thinking about just making it a national holiday... on my own without the help of Congress or Mr. President. If everyone else celebrates it, what can they do about it? They would just have to join in the celebration. So when that day comes (something I still don't know exactly, but know is coming close) we will party like it's 1999 again, cause last time I slept through that one. Being a missionary 1999 didn't seem to have the same importance it had to me before that. So this will be make up.

But, yes, college is going really well this semester. Still hard, but so much better than last. I'm getting things done and doing well on what I do get done.

Dating was pretty non-existent for a short time there. But, thanks to a friend who unknowingly helped a struggling recovering dater, I went on a blind date last night. No I didn't hear wedding bells (sorry Dad), but I did have a good time. It was just good to get out and have fun with friends and make new ones.

Work is also good. The call center is still recovering from the lay offs last month, but things are returning to normal. I work with great people and the job pays the bills. No complaints.

So, Family, life is good. Better than it has been for a couple of weeks. I'm still learning and growing. Stinky stuff is still happening. But life is good.

I love you all.

- Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home